Friday, April 9, 2010

More Toe-Up Socks


Hey, Guys!
I've been meaning to post these pictures, but I really hate the dial-up! It takes forever to upload photos.
Paula, the self-striping yarn you gave me knit up just great! I'm going to give the socks to a friend whose birthday is this weekend. I thought some comfy socks and See's candy would be just the thing. I hope the yarn doesn't pill too much. This is the first time I've used this brand of yarn.
To the far right, those aren't mittens on my little friend, Elise's hands. She has been growing so fast and has outgrown most of the socks I've made for her. I made her a new pair. It turns out, she loves to wear socks on her hands. Time to knit some mittens....

1 comment:

  1. Mary, your socks came out nice. I love the yarn we used, but it doesn't seem to wear to well.

    ReplyDelete