Wednesday, January 14, 2009



Knitting! What can I say .... For people that call you Grandma,Spinster what have you, they have no idea what they are missing out on.

Let's start with my first trip to a yarn store... ( Heaven) I think it was some where between chocolate, sex and wine.... The colors the smells the feel of Heaven or what I think a section of Heaven is for us girls and yes guy's too... The part of Heaven where I want to end up.

The picture on the left is Paula and I knitting when we are old... Knitting is away to let your mind be free... That is for me anyways... It makes my soul feel good and it was the best gift my mom has ever given to me... So I say pass it on to the people that you love and the will appreciate the time it takes to give of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment