Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jim's Camouflage Socks



Sorry, it took me so long to post these. All we've got now is dial up at home, and because it's so slow, I'm less inclined to sit in front of the computer.

Anyway, these were the socks I was knitting at our jammie party. Jim really loves them. They're made from fine merino wool courtesy of "Happy Feet." I'm working on a new pair for a friend, using the self-striping yarn that Paula gave me (many thanks!). I'm on the gusset and will post them as soon as I'm done.

Paula, the jammie party was great! Thanks again for the gifts and the VIP treatment!

(Hope this post turns out better than the bunny one. This time, I uploaded the photo first before adding the print. Everything looks normal when I work on the post, but when it's published, pictures and print go haywire. What have I been doing wrong?)

No comments:

Post a Comment